Monday, January 7, 2013

Long time no see :)

It has been such a long time since I blogged. So, here's what happened over the past 2 years.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.
Nothing.
SAT Subject Tests
Nothing
SPM
Nothing
Moved to Subang Jaya
IELTS
Nothing
ISGP
New Year's
Cousin's wedding.
Started A-Levels.

Today is just my 2nd day of orientation at Sunway College. It's pretty fun with wickedly funny lecturers, crazy smart classmates and to talk to people with big dreams. Previously, whenever I told someone that I want to study in USA, they will be like WOAH! Then think "Rich kid lor"
But now, I met people who are planning to go to places like Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, MIT... and there is no awkwardness when sharing your hopes and dreams. and the best part, they don't judge you for what you think. People in the program are kids who really want to study and are not here just for fun, cos A levels is not easy.
Anyways, just the 2nd day.


No comments:

Post a Comment