Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Taiping

this place in HORRID!
trust me, you dont wanna be here.
once I was sick, and it felt like there was something sucking out my energy, like harry potter-voldermort-death eaters-dementors kinda stuff.
ergh
someone save me from this gruesome place....

anyways there's this girl in my new school, lets call her Jessica. ( i dont wanna mention her real name, just in case anybodys reads my blog, even though i know no one would )
Jessica brought mash potatoes to school and I was like " why are you eating mashed potatoes for recess? isnt it kinda early?"
and Jessica was like " Oh, cause I wanna lose weight."
and I was thinking in my head, doesnt this moron knows that potatoes are considered as carbs? it can still make you fat. But I guess it doesnt matter cause it makes her THINK she's losing weight.
I asked her "so is eating potatoes for recess working? "
and she was like "YES! I HEARD ABOUT IT SOMEWHERE. ITS AMAZING! YOU SHOULD TRY 'EM"

wow, the magic of psychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment