Thursday, September 9, 2010

THANK YOU.

I just wanna say thank you to a very special friend that has been preventing me from being the World's Most Moronic person.
You told me "you can't trust anybody in this world".At first, I refuse to accept this fact,but then after watching many tv shows (liar game) and also many other people learning this fact the hard way I started to accept this fact.
I'm happy that u told me this fact almost every day.U got me prepared for this cruel world.
YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYBODY,INCLUDING UR FAMILY.
I really can't accept so many facts in one night
your favourite aunt which u tell all ur secrets to,would betray u
a man that onced loved his wife would use every technic to ruin her life
the aunt that belanja me to many good food since I was born is actually a two-face-person
a father would want to ruin his own daughter's life
a husband could betray the ENTIRE family

I just wanna say thank you.I'm glad that when I think about all those two-headed snakes,I don't fell like crying.Arigato kozaimasu

No comments:

Post a Comment